OPPORTUNITIES: students are invited to enroll in the Huawei “Seeds for the Future” program
Are you an undergraduate or master from ICT studies? Looking for something absolutely different and you’re ready for a life-changing experience? Do you notice technical problems easily and you’re searching for opportunities to grow as a person? Have you ever been attracted by the technological rise of Asia and ever wondered how to get practical experience working for a dynamic global business?
If most of the answers to these questions are “yes”, Huawei wants to hear from you.
Huawei Baltic countries unite for the program and we are glad to offer undergraduates or master study students of technology/science-related discipline the opportunity to join “Seeds for the Future” program!
8 days Huawei experience program from 22nd to 29th of September 2021.
During the program you will be able to:
- take a look at Huawei’s history and technological change, including Huawei’s virtual tours, and hear online sessions from technology experts;
- receive training on the latest technological inventions, especially relevant these days, including 5G, cloud, artificial intelligence, etc.;
- hear the news straight from the lips of Huawei experts, who will broadly share their insights from cybersecurity to digital transformation;
- gain practical knowledge;
- a better understanding of the strategic leadership models;
- join additional live sessions.
Registration is open until May 31, 2021.
More information about the selection process, registration, rules, and what you need for applications can be found on the official website of the Baltic program: https://s4fbaltics.com/