Do you know that as a student of VMU you may get a free of charge career counselling?
You may get your consultation directly by visiting Career Centre or in a distant way.
On your consultation we will help you:
- To take career decisions (e.g. if you have some doubts on the study programme, future profession (job) that you have chosen);
- To write Curriculum vitae (CV) and covering letter or to improve ones you have already written;
- To develop the strategy of searching for a job, internship or volunteering place and to choose the most effective ways to do it;
- To evaluate your current career situation and to plan further steps;
- To get to know yourself better – to clarify your values, interests, your strengths and skills;
- To get prepared for a job interview and “practice” for it;
- To create your own career vision, set career goals, plan its implementation, etc.
Register in advance for your personal consultation:
- By an e-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone: +370 37 327 983
- By visiting the Career Center (K. Donelaičio str. 52, room 108, Kaunas)
For a distant consultation you may write your questions by an e-mail to email@example.com.
All consultations are confidential.