In 2007 during implementation of the ESF project „Competence center: preparation for assessment and recognition process of competencies acquired in non-formal and informal learning, establishing the center for assessment and recognition of competencies at university (VMU)” was established Center of Competencies. In 2010 center was reorganized into a Center of Career and Competencies. In 2014 centre was renamed as Career Centre.
Career Centre is a subdivision of Student Affairs Department where you can get all information and assistance related to your career.
If you are a student or graduate of VMU, at Career Centre you may:
• get an assistance in preparation of Curriculum vitae (CV), covering letter;
• get offers for internship, voluntary or job places;
• get consultation on career guidance (for instance, on self-cognition, job search, employment, etc.);
• learn the ways of effective search for job, internship or volunteering places;
• learn more about volunteering and mentoring opportunities in the University;
• get ready for a job, internship and volunteering interview;
• improve your skills of career planning and employment;
• meet and get familiar with potential employers;
• get an assistance on planning your personal career.
Address: S. Daukanto str. 27, room 301, LT-44249 Kaunas
Phone: +370 37 327 983
Student consultation hours:
I-IV 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., V 9:00 a.m. – 3:45 p.m.
Lunch break 12:00 p.m. – 1 p.m.